Saturday, October 11, 2008

Step-son got stung by a bee

I heard a scream outside I thought the boys Jacob and his friend were just playing but then one of the boys came running in the house and told hubby that Jacob was stung by a bee. Hubby hurriedly went to the backyard where my step son was and there he was crying in pain. He got stung twice at his butt good thing hubby got the bee sting from his butt. Hubby check online what first aid he could give to ease the pain. We're glad that Jacob is not allergic to bee sting. So hubby just found a quick first aid for Jacob by putting ice pack to reduce swelling at the site.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...